We are a group of independent mental health professionals with many years of experience providing consultation and ongoing assistance to children, adolescents, adults, and families. Our diverse backgrounds and skills enable us to work with people of all ages in a variety of family structures facing complex issues at work, home, school, or in other relationships. Find out more about us on the Practitioners page.
- Harness resilience and strengths in fostering change
- Respect individual creativity, diversity, and values
- Apply social context and personal relationships as primary resources for change
- Appreciate biological, developmental, cognitive, emotional, and relational contributions to problems and their solutions
- Collaborate with clients, schools, and other healthcare providers